One and a half week ago, I met 5 inspiring women at the incredible beautiful and impressive Semb Hovedgård in Horten, Norway. One of the top equestrian facilities in Norway, check out www.vlsporthorses.com for a closer look!
Every single one of these women are entrepreneurs with background from the equestrian world. They chose to go their own ways, with huge bravery ─ and success! To turn ideas into reality takes hard work, dedication and effort, and I felt honored to spend the evening with so many talented people. Such an energy kick!
I rarely hang out with entrepreneurs outside of Kry (my digital marketing agency), so this was a very nice experience to meet some like-minded people. Working day and night, all year around, towards a goal. We obviously do have a lot in common, but if it wasn’t for Linn and Camilla’s initiative, I would probably never even get a chance to talk to them in the first place. Coming from different parts of the equestrian world, I appreciate to get a chance to talk to people training show horses, working within the sport etc, and learn more about how they see everything from their own perspective. Super interesting! Shortly summed, we was:
- Camilla Næristorp, founder of Pluvinel, a digital platform for equestrian instructors and riders aiming to unite all disciplines and methods
- Gry Catinka Wold, founder and owner of Stall Nova, a equestrian rehabilitation stable
- Linn Therese Olafsen, master’s degree in Ethology and Biomechanics and founder of Equiconsult and VL Sporthorses
- Maren Anne Røed, founder of Herdlife, horse assisted workshops in communication and leadership
- Thea May, founder of The Norwegian Polo Club, with the mission to bring polo to Norway
A super evening shortly summed. I’m already looking forward to next time! We get inspiration from each other, and hope to get in touch with more dedicated leaders and entrepreneurs with a background from Norway’s many stables – not necessarily working in with horses right now.
Take a look at www.equipreneurs.net!
After meeting Linn and having a look around the huge stable, I realized that I had to bring Batman there for a photoshoot! So this weekend, I did, and the result will be posted here soon …
Do you know any inspiring entrepreneurs?