I simply had to, haha! I guess the entire community of horse-lovers on Instagram can relate to some of this – or at least I hope so!
- If «posing for photos», had been a discipline, my horse would be an Olympic champion
- I have a storage of clothes, dresses, cloaks and accessorizes only for horse-photoshoots
- I spend all my money on the stuff mentioned above
- I can’t shop from regular web stores anymore, the tack is simply not fancy enough
- The definition of a successful day depends on how suitable the weather is for a photoshoot
- A well-educated horse is a horse you can ride tackless in a foreign place dressed in a huge gown while holding a $6000-camera
- The definition of «strong» is based on the amount of hours you can spend on location without eating, resting or drinking
- You don’t delete photos, what so ever. They might become useful in three years!
- You and your horse knows over 160 different ways of posing for a picture
- «One more time», means «let’s do it over and over again for the next hour and see if we get what I want»
- The first time you try on a wedding gown is because you are planning a photoshoot with your horse
- You are completely fine with starving, freezing or suffering in the heat, if the result is a great photo
- You spend more money on products for your horse’s mane and tail than you do for yourself
- When you are traveling, the only thing you can think of is where you would place your horse on this location
- You don’t waste a single second on useless photos! When your friend is having fun capturing your angry face while you are walking towards the camera, you are only thinking about the huge waste of time it will be deleting all these photos
- You have more photos of your horse than anything else
- You always need more hard disks and that’s your number one wish for Christmas
- You have ten different «horse sounds apps» on your phone
- You have the most patient friends in the entire universe
- You would rather catch the swine flu than ending up with photos out of focus
Feel free to share, and follow me on Instagram by clicking here!
Peace, love and Friesian hugs,
Batman & Matilde