Photo by Ada Marlene Vrolijk
Just because it is in the middle of the night and I’m bored!
1. How old are you?
22 years old! Most of my Instagram-followers think I’m much younger because I don’t wear any makeup and my face looks younger, haha.
2. Who is the last person you texted?
3. What is the last book you read?
“Kjære” (“Dear”) by Linnéa Myhre.
4. What is your favorite food?
Everything without dead animals in it.
5. What is your relationship status?
Very taken :D
6. Tell me three things most interesting about you
I’m very ambitious, and tend to push myself a little bit too hard. I’m very different as a person as most people expect me to be. People are chocked about how nice I am. Haha.
7. Are you a cat or dog person?
8. Describe a perfect day
Having a great day with Batman, taking lots of amazing photos, going home, editing photos while eating pizza, drinking Pepsi Max, eating a whole bag of vinegar chips and chocolate and listening to music.
9. Are you introverted or extroverted?
Mostly very extroverted.
10. What’s your best qualities?
I’m extremely empathic, creative, emotional and caring. And entertaining, because I tend to find myself in absurd situations all the time.
11. Choose one word to describe you
12. What’s your worst qualities?
I’m always stressed. I spend too much time on my phone. I’m both impatient and patient at the same time. I suck a taking time for myself. And I swear too fucking much.
13. What is your favorite tv show?
GAME OF THRONES!
14. Who is your OTP?
Jon & Ygritte ❤❤❤
15. Give me five hobbies you enjoy
Horsing around with Batman, writing blog posts and editing photos, watching medieval tv series, archery and traveling.
15. Pepsi or Coca-Cola
16. Weirdest thing about you
Sometimes, I have random hiccups, and they are not like regular hiccups, the noise is seriously “MEEEEEEEEP” and it is loud.
17. Tell me one secret
I hate drunk people. I have never been drunk myself because of that.
18. Favorite dessert?
20. What is your hair and eye color?
Strawberry blonde and blue.
21. Pet peeve?
People causing delay when I’m literally running from A to B in the city. I’m a VERY fast walker and hate people moving around like confused penguins blocking my way.
22. If you could dye your hair any color right now, what would it be?
I don’t wanna dye my hair. My hair is perfect.
23. Pants or skirt?
24. What pets do you have?
Batman, my guinea pigs Molly and Cindy and a rescued rabbit called Mr. Elmer Etterstad.
25. Put your songs on shuffle, and tell me the first song that plays
Watchers On The Wall, Ramin Djawadi.
26. Tell me one thing that I would never guess about you
I did never finish my education, and started working when I was 17.
27. Biggest fear?
Losing my beloved ones.
28. Would you rather go back in time, or into the future?
I prefer 2016.
29. Lucky number?
I don’t believe in lucky numbers.
31. If you could live in an alternate reality, which one would it be and why?
Unfortunately, I don’t think I would survive in Westeros …
32. Favorite genre of music?
Classical and rock.
33. Dream job?
I have created my dream job.
34. Celebrity crush?
I’m not attracted by celebreties in that way.
35. Craziest situation you’ve ever been in?
Oh my god, where to start… I was once running around in Dublin, and I tought I had spotted the old city on the map. On the tourist map, there was a drawing of a dragon by the old town. So I stopped a guy on the street and said “do you know where the old town is? Where they got dragons and stuff?” and he HONESTLY tought I had smoked pot. So he asked me why the hell I got that stuff. I might have been a little bit hyper, but damn.. I wish you could see his face when I asked him about dragons!
Another crazy and awesome situation was when I met Thirty Seconds to Mars in Oslo. The first time I met the band, I hugged Jared Leto a bit too hard I guess. They all remembered me, Shannon gave me a hug, I hugged back (of course!!!) and when I walked away, he suddenly shouted “she’s still a hard squeezer!”. I FELL TO THE FLOOR.
And a few weeks ago, I tried to kill a goddamn dog. It was a huge muscular dog who were about to rip a poor border collie to pieces. The big dog had the entire neck of the collie in its mouth, and the owners were screaming for help, and I had seriously never imagined to find myself in a situation like that. I seriously used all my power trying to hurt the big dog enough to make it open its mouth and let the collie go. I had no chance. I don’t know if the collie survived as it ran off when we finally got the big dog to loosen its grip, and the large dog bit the thumb of the collie-owner off during the rescue-attempts! It was blood everywhere, absolutely insane. I was shaky for a week after that.
36. Most annoying thing you’ve ever had to deal with?
JUDGING, RUDE HORSE-PEOPLE! Dammit, equestrians can be so mean to eachother!
37. Who is the first person you’ve ever kissed?
38. Give me the first ten books on your book shelve
Twisted Truths About Modern Dressage, The Biomechanical Basics of Classical Riding, The Art of Riding, Dancing With Horses, Reading the Horse’s Personality, A Search For Collection, Freedomdressage and Trick Training, Training the Horse In Hand, Working Equitation and Scholling Horses In-Hand.
39. Grab a random book and give me the first sentence
“I regret the fact that I did not ran myself to death”, Evig Søndag, Linnèa Myhre :(
40.Favorite ice cream flavor?
41. Favorite line from a movie?
YOU KNOW NOTHING JON SNOW! I know, it’s not a movie, but honestly, I don’t care.
42. What would you do if you win the lottery?
The same as I do every day + buy more avocados.
43. What’s your lucky charm?
44. Least favorite food?
Everything with dead animal parts in it.
45. Tell me about the last dream you can remember
My nightmare last night, it was horrible. To horrible to mention here.
46. Tell me about your best friend
Her name is Linn, she is the most awesome person on the plantet and she prefer to stay anonymous.
47. Dream role?
I hate acting.
48. What do you do on a rainy day?
Shoveling horse-shit in the mud.
49. What was the last thing you watched on Netflix?
The White Queen.
50. What’s your guilty pleasure?
Keeping Up With The Kardashians, sometimes, my brain needs to rest, and … and … I have no excuse, I’m so ashamed.
51. Which song are you listening to right now?
This Land by Hans Zimmer.
52. Favorite quote?
“Try and fail, but never fail to try”.